Some of the main reasons we procrastinate are: perfectionism, worrying about failure, unsure of what to do and not breaking down tasks into reasonable smaller tasks.
Being a war with procrastination usually just becomes a stick to beat yourself with so embrace your procrastination. Then, breakdown tasks into smaller tasks and decide you can learn what you don't know. Remember failure is how we learn and some procrastination can lead to greater creativity.
Inspired by: Me and my dance with procrastination.
Perfect gift for: The dreamer who is ready to soar.
United States: 5-12 days
Canada: 9-12 days
Europe: 5-18 days
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.